Buying Your Country Home
Purchasing property or a new home in the country is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of our specialties is representing the best interests of families throughout the complexities of purchasing a home or a ranch in the country. Things you will need to consider are:
- Land: How much is enough? Is it for recreation, ranching or both?
- Minerals: Who owns them and will they convey with the property? Does it matter?
- What is the difference between Surface Control and Surface Rights?
- Is an Ag Exemption something we need to consider?
- How do we go about maintaining an Ag Exemption?
- How is the price per acre established?
- Is it easy to find reliable people and resources once we have made our purchase?
Your ‘Home Team’ specializes making country dreams become reality with knowledge, expertise and high-quality service so you are well informed and will quickly become your own country expert. We do our best to make the journey and the experience more enjoyable and less stressful than you would ever have imagined.
It is a big investment–Don’t Make A Move Without Us!
The following articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you’re considering buying a home.
- How to Choose a Neighborhood for Your Home Search
- Why use a Realtor When Buying a Home?
- How to Choose a Home
- Home Inspections Avert Future Headaches
- Take Charge When Buying a Home
- The Basics of Making an Offer